Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WWC Superestrellas de la Lucha Libre 2/16/2013

WWC Superestrellas de la Lucha Libre 2/16/2013

It appears that Barrabas Sr. formed a super group with Samson Walker, Andy Leavine, Carlito Caribbean Cool and Savio Vega.

Samoan Death Match - The Sons of Samoa vs Thunder y Lightning
The match is JIP like all WWC matches and everyone is bleeding. Eh, it might as well have started 10 seconds ago with that information in a Puerto Rican death match.
I always love it when the camera gets bloody.
The Sons of Samoa got the win when only Manu could answer the ten count. Decent match here but it was seriously clipped to shreds. So much that I don't even want to rate it. The chair shots in this were great.

There was mayhem after the match. Barrabas Sr., slapped Thunder y Lightning for not winning I suppose and they both went to chokeslam him. However, the Samoans made the save for the double turn!
Thunder y Lightning cut a promo after I think asking for some type of one on one match with Barrabas.  Lightning has an awesome evil voice.

Carlito Caribbean Cool vs "Mr. Ray-tings" Ray Gonzalez
That ref is not cool.
The finish
Ray Gonzalez beat Carlito Caribbean Cool after a low blow. Decent match here and I really liked it when they were brawling with the chairs. That was fun. The match was of course extremely clipped but I liked what I saw and wish I could have seen more of it.

Super Fenix struck again after the match:
Thunder y Lightning joined the tecnicos and Ray Gonzalez's side to clear out the baddies.

Overall thoughts: Fun show. Two decent matches and a double turn made this one good for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment