Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WWF Superstars of Wrestling 2/10/1990 - Partial

WWF Superstars of Wrestling 2/10/1990
"This is the week Jack Tunney announces the wrestlemania main event and I got the inside information and I ain't talkin'." - Jesse
Tom Stone vs Roddy Piper

"That's a guy that's not all there McMahon." - Jesse
"At this time, I happy to announce the main event which will be World Wrestling Federation Champion Hulk Hogan will meet the Intercontinental Champion, the Ultimate Warrior. Unquestionably, this is the greatest main event ever signed in World Wrestling Federation history." - Jack Tunney
Hercules vs Jobber
Sorry, I kept getting buffering errors during this making this one impossible to watch. Herc won with the torture rack.
Dino Bravo vs Jobber
Same errors here unfortunately. I apologize, but you know the deal. Dino won here in quick fashion.

My apolgies but this one is impossible to watch or review because it freezes the whole time.



















No comments :

Post a Comment