Thursday, September 6, 2012

WWE Superstars 9/6/2012 Review

WWE Superstars 9/6/2012 Review

Last week's show is here: https://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/wwe-superstars-8302012-review.html

Your 5 language word for the day is: Excellence
Antonio Cesaro vs Justin Gabriel
This should actually be pretty good.
We got a USA chant after this. Justin Gabriel of South Africa and Cesaro of Switzerland in particular thought it was funny.
"Fooled him like a Zack Britton slider. Nice abdominal stretch there." - Matt Striker
I <3 footstomps
The Black Diamond Uppercut
Antonio Cesaro won with the Gotch-style Neutralizer. Good match. It was totally the Cesaro show and that's what made it great. Striker even referenced my calling of Cesaro's Karelin's Lift(I usually wouldn't suggest this, but I am the only one calling it this), so I think he's been reading. Anyway, this was a really good match and definitely worth checking out. Rating:**3/4

Layla vs Natalya

Layla got the win after a Fuka-like kick combo with a thrust kick to the throat region to finish it off. This was shockingly good. I have no idea where this came from out of Layla, but I want more out of it. Rating: **1/2

Damien Sandow vs Alex Riley
"Damien Sandow got a 1595 on his SAT's. He would have got a perfect score but one of the question's was incorrect and he refused to answer it." - Matt Striker
Sandow got the win here after his crossarm neckbreaker. I had a ton of problems viewing this as I do weekly on WWE Superstars. There was nothing much to this.

Epico and Primo vs R-Truth and Kofi Kingston



Primo plays with and kicks Little Jimmy

Kofi won this one here after the Trouble in Paradise. Really good match here. Kofi was on fire and Truth was pretty good too. Definitely worth a look. The commentary was also pretty good too as they pushed the tag division hard. Rating:**

Overall thoughts: Strong show. If you want good action, this is it right here. One of the better editions of Superstars. I recommend it and definitely check it out.

2 comments :

  1. Nice gifs and quality review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to write me. I am glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete