Thursday, August 31, 2023

ProWresBlog thanks you for 100 shows reviewed in August 2023

8/31/2023

If you hadn't noticed, I reviewed 100 shows in August 2023. I believe this is a record and is something nobody else has ever done before. There's no particular meaning behind the number 100, just it sounded like a good number to try and hit. I had been wanting to do this for a while and got close in April. I didn't even plan on doing 100 shows this month, but the reviews started stacking up thanks to the G-1, N-1 and the Stardom GP and I decided to go for it. 

It's not over though. My goal is to do 500 reviews this year, just like I did last year. With only 139 shows to go and 4 months to do it, it should be no problem.

Thank you for coming to the website and enjoy!

3 comments :

  1. Congrats man, that's a hell of a milestone to hit. I wish I could crank stuff out that regularly, but between the job and family and the way that I like to write, I just don't have the time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mike,

      Thanks man. I hope you can get some more reviews going,. I'm a big fan of your work.

      Delete
    2. Hey Mike,

      Thanks man. I hope you can get some more reviews going,. I'm a big fan of your work.

      -ProWresBlog

      Delete