Friday, December 10, 2021

AEW Rampage 12/10/2021

AEW Rampage 12/10/2021

This was the first Rampage I've seen in a little while.

Lucha Bros vs FTR - This was pretty much just one Rey Fenix spot after another with very little wrestling. At least Rey can hit his spots. It flowed fine and all, just it was all spots.

Hook vs Fuego del Sol - Hook's debut was pretty good. I would have knocked a minute off of it but his offense looked good and he has a cool look. If he was only a few inches taller and about 40 pounds heavier he could really be something.

I didn't like the promo leading into the main and I don't cover intergender matches. Trent's new hairstyle makes him looked like a tan Jon Moxley.

Wheeler Yuta vs Adam Cole - This was fine. It was mostly just there for filler and it's not exactly how I would want to close a 10PM show. I enjoyed Cole kicking Yuta in the nuts after. 

Overall thoughts: What I saw of this wasn't bad at all.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment