Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big Japan Pro Wrestling 6/21/2012: Selected Matches

Big Japan Pro Wrestling 6/21/2012: Selected Matches

Yoshihito Sasaki vs Yuji Okabayashi
Great match, surprising, I know. Like I said in other posts on Oka and Sasaki, you put these two together and it's going to be a good match. I don't know how else to say it except they worked a really good match and had a good finish with Sasaki bleeding hardway from headbutts. This is pro wrestling. Simple, effective and stiff. I could go for a best of 1000 series between these two. You should check it out. Rating: ****1/2

Ryuji Ito/Ryuji Yamakawa vs Shadow WX/Takashi Sasaki
I didn't like this one at all. Yamakawa aged terribly and this was reminiscent of those terrible WWF hardcore brawls in the late 90's. Rating: Dud

No comments :

Post a Comment