Thursday, June 13, 2013

TNA Impact Wrestling 6/13/2013 Preview

TNA Impact Wrestling 6/13/2013 Preview

Let's preview tonight's matches.

Winner gets into BFG series - Joseph Park vs. Crimson
This one should go to Park unless TNA is suddenly interested in Crimson again. It is probably better if Crimson wins in the long run, but I'd rather watch Park matches and am hoping he pulls through.

Winner gets into BFG series - Magnus vs. Matt Morgan vs. Rob Terry vs. Kenny King
This has all the makings of a disaster. Morgan and Terry in the same match? Yuck. Then you just have Kenny King, the only one of the group not around 6'5. I'm expecting this to not be very good. As for the winner, I have to go with Magnus. He has the biggest push at the moment and Terry/Morgan don't have a ton going on.

Winners get into BFG series - James Storm & Gunner vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian -
This should be a good one. I think I read that B.I. have some new costumes for this and I'm looking forward to that. B.I. has no chance of winning this though mostly due to Storm. There is no way Storm is not going to be in BFG so it is hard to pick otherwise.

Winner gets into BFG series  - Eric Young vs. Austin Aries 
 I'm not expecting much out of this. I'm not an EY fan so hopefully Aries takes this one quick. It would be a terrible shame is Aries doesn't make it to BFG.
 
Winner gets into BFG series -  Battle Royal with all Aces and 8s members 
 I have no idea on this one. I'm assuming Bully Ray isn't getting involved so my pick would be Anderson. TNA likes him and he is probably the biggest name in Ace's, so I'll pick him. I'm not expecting much out of this but it could be fun if Ace's turns on each other.
 
Winner gets into BFG series - A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle 
This should be a good one and the winner should be obvious. AJ has been working a storyline for the last year about not being able to get a title shot and since that clause is expiring soon, it seems obvious that he will be in BFG. I think AJ is a virtual lock to get in and this should do it. 

 Stay tuned for a live review of the show with pics and gifs starting at 9PM EST!

No comments :

Post a Comment