Tuesday, May 14, 2013

STARDOM THE HIGHEST 2013 ~PRE-RYOGOKU CINDERELLA~ 3/17/2013

STARDOM THE HIGHEST 2013 ~PRE-RYOGOKU CINDERELLA~ 3/17/2013

I will review some selected matches from this show. I figured I might as well before I dip into the STARDOM Sumo Hall show.

Kyoko Kimura and Hailey Hatred vs Natsuki Taiyo and YOSHIKO







Hailey Hatred got the win with a lariat. I didn't love this one. It wasn't as good as expected and they didn't really bring the violence or brawling like I had expected.


Yuzuki Aikawa vs Meiko Satomura
I put two of these in case someone wanted one without names on it.






Meiko Satomura won with a sleeperhold. This one just didn't click with me for some reason. I'm not sure why. It might have been due to the repetitiveness of kicks or the lack of crowd heat. Yuzupon basically did the same stuff early on that she ended up doing later in the match. I did enjoy her tiger suplexes though. Those were some of the best tiger's I've ever seen and they added to the match. There was a whole lot of kicking here but they really weren't too stiff unfortunately.

STARDOM Title - Nanae Takahashi vs Alpha Female









Alpha Female won the Stardom Title at 16:01 with a Alpha Suplex/Cradle Suplex. Good match here. I was really surprised by this. I never heard of Alpha Female and was totally expecting a Rhaka Khan like wrestler. She was good though. She has a really unique look and has some decent power moves. Nanae was really good here. She sold well and her punch was absolutely awesome. Good stuff. Rating:***1/4

No comments :

Post a Comment