Thursday, January 12, 2017

All Japan Pro Wrestling - 12/13/1975 - The Destroyer vs Don Leo Jonathan

All Japan Pro Wrestling - 12/13/1975 - The Destroyer vs Don Leo Jonathan

 I did a podcast on this match here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2iPii94J8








The finish
The Destroyer and Don Leo Jonathan went to a Double countout at around 18-20ish minutes. Excellent match. They took almost no bumps and got more out of a headlock and a full nelson than anyone I can remember for a long time. These two were technical masters and could work like none other and I just wish we saw more of this today. I loved the Destroyers attempts to break the full nelson and Don Leo Jonathan is the mans man of all mans mans. Dude is slick and a total beast. Really great technical classic that I recommend everyone check out and if I had my way, I would make everyone watch this. Rating: ****

No comments :

Post a Comment