Saturday, May 11, 2013

This weekend's schedule

This weekend's schedule

Hey everyone, today is a little bit different than usual so the usual schedule will change.

Today:
I will be at the Ring of Honor house show in Pittsburgh tonight with Red Dragon vs The Briscoes, Steen vs Titus, Elgin vs ACH and the one I want to see - Matt Taven vs Tadarius Thomas.

Now, Ring of Honor being Ring of Honor, has the TV show ending about 30 minutes before the show begins. Therefore, I cannot do the review of ROH TV tonight. However, I will have time tomorrow and will be reviewing it.

As you may have noticed, Saturday Morning Slam isn't up yet. Not to worry, I will be taking care of that too this weekend.

Here's how things look for today and tomorrow:

Saturday: Possible review of the ROH 5/11/2013 House Show.
Sunday: Possible review of the ROH 5/11/2013 House Show, ROH TV 5/11/2013, Saturday Morning Slam 5/11/2013 and Day 1 of the Sumo Natsu 2013 Basho.

Sorry for the delays but the ROH show and some other stuff delayed today.

4 comments :

  1. You should review King Mo's match from OVW. http://youtu.be/FYR94UFqbP8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ThomasH. It's possibility. I'll have to check it out at some point. Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Why did you stop reviewing lucha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a combination of running out of time, a lack of interest from viewers and the format of lucha not working so well with my blog. I'd like to bring it back in the future and probably will, just it is too crazy here now.

      I hope you liked the lucha reviews though and I hope I can review some again in the future!

      Delete