Happy Birthday ProWresBlog!
As of 4/22/2013, ProWresBlog is now one year old.
It has really been an incredible adventure. It has been a rough year personally, but this blog consistently gave me something to strive for and kept me positive through thick and thin.
I'd like to thank everyone who visited my blog, whether you liked it or hated it, for stopping by. I really do appreciate it and I hope I gave you what you were looking for. I apologize if I didn't.
My site is constantly growing and has exceeded even my wildest expectations. This blog has been seen in countries that I didn't even know existed(shoutout to the great country of Mauritius, which I learned about through this blog) . I have also been able to make some great friends through this site.
In particular, I'd like to thank these people for helping make my blog a success:
- www.pwponderings.com and ChrisGST
- JamieOD of www.dramaticddt.wordpress.com/
- Alex from http://briscoiswrestling.blogspot.com
- John Parkinson
- Paul Purvis
- All of the great people at DVDVR, F4W, Wrestlingforum and everyone else who has allowed me to post on their sites.
- Anyone who has posted my link
- Anyone who I left out and anyone who left comments.
Thanks again everyone for a great first year. I look forward to doing more Wrestling/MMA/Boxing/Sumo in the future and I look forward to talking with all of my great viewers more in the future.
Take care and WATCH MORE WRESTLING!