Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday ProWresBlog!

Happy Birthday ProWresBlog!

As of 4/22/2013, ProWresBlog is now one year old.

It has really been an incredible adventure. It has been a rough year personally, but this blog consistently gave me something to strive for and kept me positive through thick and thin.

I'd like to thank everyone who visited my blog, whether you liked it or hated it, for stopping by. I really do appreciate it and I hope I gave you what you were looking for. I apologize if I didn't.

My site is constantly growing and has exceeded even my wildest expectations. This blog has been seen in countries that I didn't even know existed(shoutout to the great country of Mauritius, which I learned about through this blog) . I have also been able to make some great friends through this site.

In particular, I'd like to thank these people for helping make my blog a success:
- Rovert/Rovingaye
- 1JoshI
- www.pwponderings.com and ChrisGST
- Pseudonymically
- JamieOD of www.dramaticddt.wordpress.com/
- Alex from http://briscoiswrestling.blogspot.com
- Max
- Tomc
- Junkmaildog
- John Parkinson
- Paul Purvis
- All of the great people at DVDVR, F4W, Wrestlingforum and everyone else who has allowed me to post on their sites.
- Anyone who has posted my link
- Anyone who I left out and anyone who left comments.
- You

Thanks again everyone for a great first year. I look forward to doing more Wrestling/MMA/Boxing/Sumo in the future and I look forward to talking with all of my great viewers more in the future.

Take care and WATCH MORE WRESTLING!

6 comments :

  1. Congrats! I been checking the site daily lately, and going back and reading old reviews looking for stuff to watch. It's a great site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ThomasH and thanks Anonymous. I appreciate it and thank you for visiting my site!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention. I'm going to be doing some work-related travel this summer, so I probably won't be able to follow the sumo as closely as the last two bashos.

    As far as joshi puroresu, I remember when I cared enough to have the blog with all the results and the BlogTalkRadio show. Now I see matches on DailyMotion or YouTube every few months and make occasional snarky remarks on DVDVR or the ridiculous joshi forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JoshI, where are you going to? Hopefully it's someplace warm!

      Yeah I hear you. Joshi is just depressing to even think of because I know it's not going to come back minus some kind of miracle. I thought Stardom would be able to at least fill up Korauken 3/4 of the year, but they lost Bito and Aikawa and clearly have some rough days ahead. Add in Ayumi Kurihara's retirement which I never saw coming and things aren't looking good as usual. I don't know if there is an answer aside from an improbable slot on free national television.

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS !!! you're the best, dude ;)

    ReplyDelete