Thursday, August 30, 2012

WWE Superstars 8/30/2012 Review

WWE Superstars 8/30/2012 Review

Last week's show is here: https://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/wwe-superstars-8232012.html

Ryback vs Johnny Curtis 


There were loud chants of "Feed Me More". Striker said that Ryback's fans are known as "The Feeders".
"FEED ME MOOOOORE" - Ryback
Ryback won with his finisher in quick fashion. Squash City baby!

The Uso Brothers - Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso vs Primo Colon and Epico
"Uso's asked if I have any tribal tattoo's this week. I told them I have an airbrushed unicorn on my ankle from the county fair last week. Tribal, no. Temporary, yes." - Scott Stanford
The Colon's won this one after Rosa got on the apron, distracted the ref and I think Primo hit the backstabber. This was a good match, but an unncessary finish. Rating:**

Alex Riley vs Jinder Mahal
"I've never seen a guy get more marriage proposals on Twitter than Alex Riley." - Scott Stanford
Hiptoss into the buckles
The finish
Jinder won here with the camel clutch. This was okay, but Jinder just isn't that great. He doesn't do anything wrong, but he doesn't stick out. I think you could put anyone in his spot and get similar if not better results. Rating: 3/4*

Overall thoughts:
Skip this one. The matches were short and the flashbacks and rewinds from this week were long.

No comments :

Post a Comment