Monday, June 4, 2012

Yuzuki Aikawa vs Yuhi(debut) - ZERO-1 4/24/2012

I had to make a quick post on this:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqpcsm_yuzuki-aikawa-vs-yuhi-zero1_sport

This is Yuhi's debut and she is just outstanding in this. Seriously, rookie of the year?

Yuhi has it all already. Cool look, the fire/charisma that is unteachable and for someone from kickboxing, she already has pro wrestling down cold. Really unbelievable. She kind of reminds me of a female Hayato Fujita Jr.

This is really must see stuff. It also shows off Yuzuki Aikawa who was my rookie of the year for 2011.  Aikawa is quite the phenom herself and her performance is also shockingly good.  I said last year that Yuzuki is the most ideal women's wrestler and I'm sticking with it. This is easily a sleeper MOTYC candidate. Don't even continue reading this post, check it out now!

No comments :

Post a Comment