Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moving to Japan

Have you ever wondered how far pro wrestling fandom can go? Well, I think I have gone pretty far.

Starting in June, I'll be working in Japan. While Japan is great, my biggest motivation in moving there is the wrestling. Japan has the best wrestling in the world bar-none and I can't wait to share reports/photo's/videos and maybe even podcasts down the line.

For those that do not know, wrestling is not hard to find in Japan. There were over 50 promotions at my last count, and more than half of them are located in Tokyo. There's usually 3 or 4 shows going on at a time every weekend in Japan and various shows throughout the week.

It isn't just about the shows though. Japan is the only place that features wrestling stores, wrestler owned restaurants and more fan-wrestler meetings than anywhere else.

1 comment :

  1. japan is the best country in the world not only for wrestling, but for EVERYTHING !

    ReplyDelete