Sunday, April 22, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone,

I am longtime fan of Pro Wrestling. I started watching when I was 2 years old and aside from a short period in the 1990's when I didn't watch, I've been a huge fan since.

I discovered wrestling on the internet in 2003 and my life has changed completely since. I've read and watched almost anything I could find and have probably posted over 10,000 times about wrestling on various message boards.

I love almost any style of wrestling. Japan, Lucha, Joshi, Hardcore, American, Shoot, you name it and I've watched it. While I like all kinds of wrestling, Joshi and Late 80s/Early 90s American Wrestling is my favorite.

I've also been fortunate enough to attend many Wrestlemania's and attend shows in Japan on 4 occasions.

I hope you enjoy my various thoughts on pro wrestling and I look forward to reading your comments!

1 comment :

  1. wow ! that's awesome, man :)

    I only started watching in 2008 .. and even then, I only knew about wwe ...

    then, I discovered tna in late 2011 and the indies and japan just in late 2012.

    anything before that I've only watched on youtube.

    ReplyDelete